CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 13, 2009

A Big Hello...

Have decided to make myself a blog, which will be filled with little bits and bobs, things that I do to chill and relax after a hard day at work..Some would say I do most of my relaxing at work.lol...I have helped my partner Jackie out with making cards before mainly at christmas time when things are pretty hectic, (I'm the one who puts the stickers on the back of the cards.lol)...
So I thought if you cant beat them join them use some of the things she spends my money on.lol...and have a go myself...I'm a beginner so be gentle with me.lol....
Thanks for popping by and having a look at my blog....

Ronnie xx

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely blog, you will be wanting your own stash soon !!!!
xxTilly Trotter DC