CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS

Monday, April 13, 2009

My 1st Challenge Card For Pollycrafts...





Over at Pollycraft Designs, this week the challenge is to make something with one of their dowloads, there are loads of cute ones to choose from and here is my 1st attempt at a challenge card...
I have used Benji Birthday download, background papers are from the doodle dreams indigo and violet Papers, some peel offs and buttons from Jackie's stash...
Hope you like it and thanks for looking...

Ronnie xx

5 comments:

JACKIE said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Playing with paper said...

Fab card, really nice to see a bloke making cards. My old man is into watercolours, golf & footie so I'll be showing him your blog and keeping fingers crossed he'll have a go.

Emma said...

Gorgeous card, love the colours.
Thanks for joining us and good luck.
Emma x

Anonymous said...

WELCOME TO BLOGGY LAND & YOUR CARD IS FAB.DENISE X

Pop's Cards said...

I am so impressed with your first go, looks fab i hope that you will continue to be creative, have a great Monday hugs Pops x